Other Nirayama historic spots

Nanatsuishi

 Way sugara, both sides to Bishamondo are dotted with huge stones that many Sanskrit characters and Buddha statues were carved with.

There are two worlds mandala seed, three Amida divinities seed, stone image of Jizo (town designated cultural assets), Hebiishi, couple stone, Kodama stone, propagating Buddhism stone (town designated cultural assets), inkstone materials, copestone sequentially from bottom, but it is thought that such image of Buddha inscribed on the polished cliff group was made because Bishamondo was dojo studio of Buddha's preach about truth esoteric Buddhism originally.

Information & photo

 ph_hokutou_nanatsuishi-thumb-230x172-3286


 

The Nirayama ruins of a castle

(nochino Soun Hojo) in so, Shinkuro Ise assortment of rear Hojo defeats Chachamaru Ashikaga of the Horikoshi Imperial Palace in 1493 (Meio 2), and it is Nirayama Castle that Izu country rule was based.

Rear Hojo moved base before long in Odawara and ruled over thigh width Kanto in five generations, approximately one century, but the cloud closed 88-year-old life already in the Nirayama inside of a castle in 1516 (Eisho 16) without leaving for life this castle. (as for the Buddhist name sokumoantengokushuzui)

It is Sannomaru, honorific title of a Japanese god gay quarters, Ninomaru, main enclosure and structure called consecutive Kuo type who is arranged in a straight line while increasing sequentially, and, in the site of castle, remains of an ancient structure of furrow moat, shoji moat are detected from all around by the north side, and characteristic of Hojo type construction of a castle is seen everywhere.

In March, 1590 (Tensho 18), we received attack of the Hideyoshi Toyotomi forces, but surrendered after siege war in June for a little less than 100 days without falling easily.

Information & photo

tm_ph_nantou_nirayamajoushi-thumb-230x172-3289


 

Bishamondo (Buddhist priest, bunkakujojinhairyuji of the Heian era)

Temple which is dedicated to the god of treasure (the god of treasure) in local deities of kokuseiji. There was the House of paradise Jodo (Nagoya temple) on this ground, but Yoritomo gave bunkaku an order for thing which went to ruin later and revived once as jufukuji.

There is not this temple now, but it is said that Bishamondo was local deity of jufukuji at first. There are goma stone (inkstone materials, Kagamiishi) of bunkaku and coming huge stone in Fudo Falls, the precincts that bunkaku studied in mountains, and Deva King image of Deva gate is designated cultural assets of prefecture with product in the Kamakura early days.

Information & photo
ph_hokutou_bisyamondo-thumb-230x172-3296

Hiraishi old burial mound

It is grave constructed for the end period of Burial Mound age (approximately 1,300 years ago). In 1916 (Taisho 5), in the case of mountain path repair work, we are said to have been discovered accidentally.

In addition, excavation is carried out in 1972 (Showa 47). As a result, it was 14m in diameter, round burial mound of approximately 3m in height, and the inside was based on stone tomb in the side of a mountain, and it turned out that it was accompanied by "heteromorphic house-shaped stone coffin".

We are discovered in 1 go*, Yamanokami old burial mound, Shimotogari 1-3 go* after Mt. Shizuhata old burial mound, Maruyama old burial mound of Shizuoka-shi, Araya of Nagaizumi-cho, but, as for the house-shaped stone coffin, this Hiraishi old burial mound is the only thing in north Izu and middle Izu area.

Information & photo
hiraishi[1] -thumb-230x229-3293

Hojo building trace

Country designated historic spot. Hojo descends from tsunebuheishi, and it is estimated with the time of grandfather (time one) of Tokimasa Hojo that we moved to this ground (Hojo). Father (time house) of Tokimasa gave his Hojo for the first time and assumed Izu Hojo the ground of hometown.

We took part that Tokimasa hung fate of the whole families taking the opportunity of daughter Masako having been linked to Yoritomo Minamoto and raised flag of Yoritomo and played an important role from foundation of the Kamakura Shogunate to the administration.

We come to succeed to regent who is position of Kamakura Shogunate No. 2, and base moved to Kamakura, but, meanwhile, we do not forget the ground of hometown either, and it is thought that Hojo building was maintained.

As a result of excavation, pillar hole of building and ceramics piece from China are excavated in large quantities, and the quantity does not look at example in other remains.

Information & photo
tm_ph_nishi_houjousiteiato-thumb-230x172-3299

 


Bookends temple

In 1261 (Kocho 1), British parent was impressed with doctrine of Nichiren to Ito for banishment to an island the Egawas 16 generations that we met done Nichiren, and we were converted deeply, and it was pupil as farmhouse (yubasainichikyu).

Thereafter the Egawas is converted from the Shingon Buddhism to Nichiren sect and continues up to the present day. 24 daieisei removed and rebuilt Onori hermitage which was in residence, and, in 1506 (Eisho 3), they founded bookends temple.

The back of the main hall of a Buddhist temple becomes cemetery of the Egawas many generations.
There are temple bells (prefecture designated cultural assets) of former Kamakura Tokei-ji Temple of signature in graveyard of vassal corps including Tadatoshi Kashiwagi who played an active part as one arm of 36s British dragon in the precincts, grave of swordmaker paternal blood length, grave of sake bottle-shaped denkyuro, 1332 (Gentoku 4).

Information & photo
tm_ph_nantou_honryuji-thumb-230x172-3302

Moriyama Hachiman shrine

It is said that yo* did Moriyama Hachiman shrine as for Yoritomo who received Her Majesty's address of Heike hunt from kokurakyuijino in company worshiping his guardian deity, God of War on April 27, 1180 (Jisho 4) before opening.

Stone flies in Ganjyoujyuin like every evening, and, in December 16, 1195 (Kenkyu 6), break the title page of temple, and, according to the Azumakagami, person walks ceiling again; is written that I heard a sound.

Yoritomo gives an order for Shinto ritual of calming down then saying, "apparition disappears if we admire local deity". Main hall is enshrined on the sudden stone stairway, and customary prelude player is dedicated to annual festival of October in little Mai every year.

Information & photo
tm_ph_nishi_moriyamahatimangu-thumb-230x172-3305

Yamaki remains (remains of Yayoi period)

The remains of Yamaki known as rice field rice growing remains approximately 1,800 years ago now are remains in Yayoi period to represent our country along with Toro remains, the remains of Karako, key.

Exhumation of a large quantity of wooden agricultural machinery used for rice field rice growing is characteristic, and there is in particular thing that we were discovered in state that we touched on ladder and pillar of raised storehouse other than rice-field geta, small flat-bottomed boat and "return mouse", and the for the first time use became clear from nado, exhumation state in the remains of Yamaki.

Important materiality folk cultural assets of country are appointed, and they can see 239 points with native district historical materials building among remains.

Information & photo
tm_ph_nantou_yamakiiseki-thumb-230x172-3308

History race museum (the Hirugashima)

Prefecture designated cultural assets. The old Uenos house in corner of leech ke Kojima is valuable building conveying feature of typical general public farmhouse house of north Izu Jikata.

When this building enters at entrance facing west in thatched one-story house, it is for so-called "left earthen floor, making of right three ken". Earthen floor as kitchen and workshop accounts for approximately 40% of buildings, and "how many degrees" is arranged for each room "hiroma" and "room" with "hearth"? It was removed and rebuilt in the present location in 1978 (Showa 53), and folk documents such as articles daily used by people, agricultural machinery are displayed inside.

Information & photo
tm_ph_nansei_rekisgiminzoku-thumb-230x172-3311

We see and play

PAGETOP
Copyright © Izunokuni-shi tourist association All Rights Reserved.